The Cass County Sustainability Committee monthly meeting will be held tonight at 6pm at PWSD #10 (530 S. Peculiar Drive) in Peculiar. This month’s meeting includes discussions about:
- Participation in the Cass County Fair
- The 2013 MARC SWMD grant: new recycling bin locations, new flyer, updated website (this one!), field trips for local schools and working with the cities and towns involved in the project.
- Update on the Peculiar Farmers and Artisans Market
- Strategies for increasing membership and volunteer involvement
- Upcoming Household Hazardous Waste events.
The public is welcome to join these meetings. Come find out what we’re all about and find out how you can help with recycling and sustainability efforts in Cass County!